[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: help a student with a bicycle survey

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu May 10 19:08:16 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               I can't recall whether I forwarded this request earlier, but in case you missed it, please have a look and complete the survey if you can.

Hello, a UNSW student is looking to complete an online bicycle questionnaire. It takes about 15-20 minutes to provide the requested information.  I'm sure they will appreciate your help.

To go in the draw for the bike shop vouchers, you do need to get all the way to the end of the survey and provide an email address.

https://www.surveys.unsw.edu.au/survey/156287/1ecd/

Please share this with your networks, as appropriate.

Thanks!
Beck
Rebecca T. Lehman
Master of Urban Planning, University of Washington
Bachelor of Urban Planning and Regional Development, Ball State University
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rlehman

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?