[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Lennox Bridge consultation meeting invitation

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu May 31 14:10:57 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                we have an inviatation to attend a Consultation Meeting regarding the construction of two portals under the Lennox Bridge at Parramatta (see attached letter).

We are only allowed to send two representatives from CAMWEST to one of the sessions on 14 June 2012. I assume we could also send one rep to each session, or two to one session.

I am happy to attend, but should anyone express a burning desire to attend, I am quite happy to let them attend in my place.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend.

Paul Bowyer may also have a strong interest in this forum.