[CAMWEST-announce] Middleton Grange Subdivision

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Jun 3 14:11:35 EST 2012

Hi Bronwyn,

This discussion was started on Sydney Cyclist this morning regarding a subdivision at Middleton Grove, Liverpool. The author is concerned the M7 Cycleway will no longer be a complete 40km uninterrupted path once this subdivision and apparent connecting road is completed. One can only hope & assume the developers have been required to construct a bridge over what appears to be a roadway connecting development on either side of the M7. Looking at photographs on Nearmap (current as of 9 May 2012) it certainly appears the path will be breached.

Perhaps you can provide an answer to this question? Also, if there are no plans to provide an overpass for the path, who do we have to contact or lobby?

Yours sincerely,

Ph 96862391 (H) 0410662390 (M)