[CAMWEST-announce] An interesting article

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Jun 10 22:34:45 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               I realise at times there isn't much activity on our website, but it is worthwhile at times to go back & look through our archives & see what has been achieved by the past members of our little loose knit group.
Here is a lnk to an interview with Ian MacIndoe a few years back & makes interesting reading.

Did you know that CAMWEST is now 25 years old? Did you know Ian and his colleagues were responsible for some of the first Bike Plans for this area? Do you realise we are still fighting for the same things Ian & Co were fighting for all those years ago when CAMWEST first formed?

Have a quick look at our history as we begin to head into our second quarter century of advocating for better cycling infrastructure in Sydney's west & north west.

And interestingly, Ian is still very active in his cycling advocacy, a milestone well worth noting. Well done Ian,a great achievement.