[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: [bugcouncil] Registration is Open for the next Sydney Ride Leader Course - Sunday 12 August, Sydney Olympic Park

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Jun 25 18:35:26 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   anyone interested in becoming a ride leader? Bicycle NSW will be running their next ride leader course on Sunday 12/08/12. If you are interested please feel free to register. Please not, you will need to be a Member of CAMWEST ( membership is free) & also a financial member of BNSW (this is NOT free). I also believe there is a fee for the course, but that is not mentioned in the email I received. As usual CAMWEST will offer to refund your fee on successful completion of the course on the proviso you run rides on behalf of CAMWEST.

Please let me know if you are interested.