[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: On exhibition - Plans for housing in western Sydney

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Jul 6 16:54:57 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   here are the proposed plans for Box Hill redevlopment on Windsor Rd. The development plans are up for comment & you are encouraged to have a good look at the plans & make comment. The very least is to ask for dedicated cycle lanes on each of the main roads feeding into & out of the proposed development.,