[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: "Ride on Wildside" for Bike Week

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Jul 21 10:03:58 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                    here is another event scheduled for the beautiful Port Stephens area in September.

Sent: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 9:53 am
Subject: "Ride on Wildside" for Bike Week

Hi Folks,
We are holding our annual ride on last Sunday of Bike Week, 23 Sep.here in Hawks Nest, NSW. We are 1 hours drive north of Newcastle on the northern shores of Port Stephens. Scenic area, good riding, wild flowers, level terrain, lots of bushland..... sounds good?

It will be the feature event of our "Walk on Wildside" festival which goes all weekend.
I have attached preliminary details to give you an idea of what we plan.

If you are interested in getting some more details for your members, please let me know and I will email them out to you.

Hope you can come
Kevin Green
Secretary
Hawks Nest Tea Gardens Progress Assoc.