[CAMWEST-announce] AGM

Mark Robson (Austral Wright) Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Wed Sep 5 16:44:52 EST 2012

Hi John,

There are a couple of new projects that have been recently completed that
Might be suitable to visit in a  'short ride'.

The Pitt St underpass springs to mind, and also the new sections along the north side of Parramatta River.

A 'lap' from Parra Park to Silverwater Bridge and back via Pitt St  would make a nice scenic way of meeting.

Mark