[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Spring Cycle - BUG Opportunity

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Sep 17 17:02:03 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  see the attached email for an opportunity to promote CAMWEST at the Spring Cycle. Anyone with some time to spare a few hours to staff a tent would be appreciated. Rob Kemp & I are both volunteer Sector managers and as such, will be tied up all day. Would be a good opportunity to promote the BUG & Heritage rides etc,. Any takers?

Also, BNSW are still seeking volunteers for the entire route from North Sydney to Homebush Bay. BNSW if you are interested or know someone who may be available to volunteer.