[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: [bugcouncil] Meeting on BNSW Constitutional Change

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Sep 20 19:36:45 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  for your information.

From: Graeme Edwards <graeme.edwards at idx.com.au>
To: BUGs <bugcouncil at bikenorth.org.au>
Sent: Thu, Sep 20, 2012 7:32 pm
Subject: [bugcouncil] Meeting on BNSW Constitutional Change

All,
At the BNSW Council meeting on Wednesday there was discussion about how
to get A2012-02 from the action item list moving.

It was decided that all BUGs would be canvassed to see if they would
participate in a meeting devoted to the single issue of the
Constitution. The meeting would be face-to-face with a phone in facility
for BUGs outside the Sydney area. Where and when will be determined
after the vote, we are just seeking commitment at this stage.

All BUGs need to respond with a yes or a no.
Not responding will be equivalent to a NO vote.

Will you commit to attending a BNSW Council meeting to discuss changes
to the BNSW Constitution.
Yes or No.

All responses need to be in by Wednesday 10th October.

Regards
Graeme Edwards
BNSW Council Chair