[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Thankyou for attending the Parramatta City Centre Ride to Work Day Breakfast.

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Oct 19 17:20:08 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   anyone interested in doing something for the opening of Parramasala as suggested below? A good opportunity to promote cycling.

Also, we could run a valet bike parking service - Any volunteers for that?

Breakfast.

Hello
I have attached an email below fromthe organizers of the opening night of Parramasala which I though may interestyou. The event organisers are looking for local bike riders to take part in theopen parade. It sounds like a colourful and fun opportunity!

If you would like to be part of theparade please email Virginia Hyam Virginia.Hyam at parramasala.com Alsoplease feel free to pass this invitation onto your networks.

Regards

MyfanwyLawrence
Project Officer- Transport Planning,  ParramattaCity Council
www.parramattacommuterchallenge.com