[CAMWEST-announce] Media Release: Bike North supports Lennox Bridge portals

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Nov 25 09:15:28 EST 2012

Hi Darryn,
               there appears to be no shortage of people out there with good cameras & editing software. I will put out a quick call to CAMWEST members & if all else fails, I have an Oregon Scientific Cmera that does a passable job, although I don't have the editing software.

I sent the dual approach release out as well & Paul Bowyer has had an interview & second photo taken with the Parramatta Advertiser. He was quoted & photographed at the public meeting last weekend & should have another stoy this week.

See page 25 for photo & story in the Advertiser