[CAMWEST-announce] (no subject)

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Jan 26 21:19:36 EST 2013

Hi Folks,
             just a brief note to say thanks for all of your efforts today with the BIke Valet Parking. We only parked 64 bikes which was more than I anticipated we would park & less than what I hoped would attend. However, we did make contact with a large number of people who did not cycle to the event and a large number of brochures and maps were handed out throughout the day. We had a lot of comments to the effect "we did not know you would be here, otherwise we would have ridden".

Attendance stopped pretty well after 4pm & our last bikes left about 7.50pm. As we had not had any new bikes we closed earlier than advertised & left the sitte about 8.20pm.

The BikWise mechanic was well patronised and did a wonderful job attending to minor repairs in a very professional manner. He was a definite asset to the BVP.

A big thanks also to David Borella & Sarina Faulstone from BIKESydney for allowing us to be part of the experience and for lending their expertise for the day.

Let's hope we can do more of these types of events in the Western Sydney Region in the future.