[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: earth hour March 23rd 2013

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jan 29 11:10:12 EST 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  here is an invite to an event you may be interested in.

Subject: earth hour March 23rd 2013

G'day friends and family,

ParramattaClimate Action Network & Transition Parramatta invite you tocelebrate Earth Hour with a candlelight dinner, movie and  goodconversations.

Flyer included for your information, booking is open and your support and present is greatly looking forward to.

We have 120 seats to be filled for the yummy Indian 3 courses dinner; Why not invite your groups and family to join us celebrate under the same proof!!!

May you be care free in body and mind.

Ling Halbert
 Subscribe to the Raw Lao Cooking Workshops Newsletter
Raw Lao Blog
0410 688 499
8812 7024