[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: 'Get Back to Nature' - FREE Bicycle Bird Watch Activity - Saturday 9th March

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Feb 22 15:27:26 EST 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies & particularly Paul Bowyer,
                                                                             here is an interesting take on a bicycle ride. In the vein of Paul Bowyer's very informative Heritage Rides ( don't forget there is one on next Sunday 24/2/13), Aimee Freimanis from Parramatta City Council will be holding a BICYCLE BIRD WATCH RIDE ON SATURDAY 9/3/13. ( see the information below for registration details)  This is a FREE event
.

Paul, would you be able to publicicse this event during the Heritage ride please. It will be a proper led ride & it will also be a very leisurely pace along the Parramatta River.

Subject: 'Get Back to Nature' - FREE Bicycle Bird Watch Activity - Saturday 9th March

Help us celebrate 'Hello Parks Week' as we explore our local parklands and enjoy a unique bicycle ride with a twist
Enjoy a leisurely bike ride along the Ermington Bay bike path while looking, listening and learning about some of the beautiful birds that inhabit our local environment.