[CAMWEST-announce] Cycle activity survey Rideable.org.au

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Mar 17 17:30:54 EST 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies
                                 Here is a link to Rideable, a project to try and get a "heat map" of Sydney cycleways. All you need to do is map your ride with a GPS & download the GPX file to Rideable.org.au on 26 march 2013. Pretty simple. The information will be available to everyone. So, grab your GPS, ride on the 26/3/13 between 0600 & 0930 & create a heat map of Sydney Cycle Routes. Pass on to your friends. More information to share on Facebook at Rideable.org.au