[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Blacktown Council 2013 Draft Bike Plan

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Apr 4 08:00:58 EST 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  if you live, work or travel through the Blacktown LGA then this may be of great interst to you. Please take some time to have a look at their proposed bike plan & comment where you feel it is needed.

Blacktown Council may also be open to the suggestion they form a Bicycle Advisory Committee. One of the Councillors has indicated he would support such an initiative. I have a couple of people already who have expressed interest in such a committee.

Subject: Blacktown Council 2013 Draft Bike Plan

Hi John,

Please spread this around.

Just found in my local paper that the Blacktown Council 2013 Draft Bike Plan has been put on exhibition starting today (3 April 2013) for 28 days at the following locations.

Civic Centre, Flushcombe Road, Blacktown
Max Webber Library
Mount Druitt Library
Riverstone Library
Lalor Park Library
Dennis Johnson Branch Library
Emerton Leisure Centre

Can also be viewed via internet on councils website www.blacktown.nsw.gov.au (although as of 10pm 3 April, 2013 its not there)

Residents and other interested parties wishing to comment on the 2013 Draft Bike Plan are invited to forward written submissions by 9am Wednesday, 1 May 2013 to:
The General Manager,
Blacktown City Council,
PO Box 63,
Blacktown NSW 2148

Alternatively submissions can be forwarded to council via email to council at blacktown.nsw.gov.au

If you would like to know more about Council's 2013 Draft Bike Plan, Please contact Council's Information Centre on 9839 6000

Mark Rutledge
attesa at bigpond.net.au