[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Blacktown cycleways

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Jun 26 03:55:23 UTC 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                    a few months ago I circulated a link to Blacktown Council's proposed bike plan & I have now received a request from Callan Lawrence for information regarding the plan & any submissions we may have made. If you made a submission to Council or have any thoughts on their bike plan, could you contact Callan please? He seems to be sympathetic towards cycling.