[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Cycleways Committee Hawkesbury City Council

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Jul 5 10:59:58 UTC 2013

Hi Doug & Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                                    Doug, here is a string of emails between myself and Clr Ford & a reply to Peter Jackson as the mayor had forwarded my comments to him for action. It appears that very little has been done in HCC area  to facilitate the completion of a Mobility Plan.

Have a look at my comments. Now might be a good time to put some more pressure on HCC.