[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Volunteers needed - Mail Out support

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Sep 2 05:30:12 UTC 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  For your information. Please distribute amongst your own networks. There are opportunities to volunteer on the day for the Spring Cycle & as office volunteers before the event. You may have some non riding contacts who could assist with either or both projects.

Subject: Volunteers needed - Mail Out support

Dear Volunteers,

It is all systems go at the office for Spring Cycle and we are looking for some more volunteers to assist with Mail Outs for riders and Bicycle NSW members. We will now have a regular Mail Out on Thursdays at the Bicycle NSW office from 10am – 2pm.

The Bicycle NSW office is located on Bicentennial Drive in Olympic Park and is a 10-15 minute walk from Sydney Olympic Park Train Station.

We currently have shifts for the 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th of September with more to come for October. Please follow this link to sign up to assist. Please keep an eye out for the shifts coming in October.

We are still looking to fill many positions for Spring Cycle, particularly route marshals through the Glebe, Haberfield, Five Dock, Concord and North Strathfield areas. So if you have not already done so, please sign up today! Or share the opportunity with family and friends who might be interested in volunteering for Spring Cycle. Just follow this link for more information and to sign up.

Many thanks

Volunteer Team
Bicycle NSW - Eventeamwork