[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: BVP for Marrickville Festival - Sun 20 Oct

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 3 08:55:55 UTC 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   Is anyone interested in doing this job? Unfortunately I will be in South Australia at this time, Need volunteers from 0900 to 1800, about 9 hours with possibly someone to oversee the entire event. I can find a business operator who is willing to hire the CAMWEST equipment if no one is able to do the job. I need to know ASAP.