[CAMWEST-announce] CAMWEST Facebook Page

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 3 10:33:36 UTC 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  I have recently started a CAMWEST Bicycle User Group Inc Facebook Page. It is an open page where anyone can post information. I have made a few people administrators & it will remain an open page until such time as it is abused. Please post any items of cycling news you believe is of interest to us as a group. It doesn't have to be local, as our subscribers o far are from a wide range of areas across Australia. Invite your friends to like & visit the page so we can have a current range of topics of interest & discussions.

In other news, we are headed towards a time where we will need to have an AGM. Suggestions are open for a venue or a ride & venue some time in late November possibly. I have also had some interest in bicycle maintenance courses, so if you are interested let me know & we will try and organise a time & venue.

Don't forget Ride to Work Day on Wed 15 October 2013 & the breakfast in Prince Albert Park Parramatta.