[CAMWEST-announce] October Long Weekend Monday ride

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 4 05:35:27 UTC 2013

I'm planning on running a ride from Rooty Hill to Olympic Park on Monday Oct 7th.  Pace will be slow/medium.  One
way distance is approximately 33km, and uses shared paths and light-medium trafficed roads.  There may be an
option of returning some or all of the way via a different route, depending on how much excess energy I have :)  The
other option is returning on the train. The ride starts at 9am at the bottom of the pedestrian ramp on the north side of
Rooty Hill railway station.  There will be some food/coffee stops along the way.  Starting further along the route is
also an option.  If coming, please send me an email, call or text to 0415 902 708

Happy cycling,

Rob