[CAMWEST-announce] Camwest ride from Rooty Hill to Olympic Park on Sunday November 3rd.

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 30 09:53:30 UTC 2013

Due to popular demand, I'm re-running the ride from Rooty Hill to Olympic
Park we did last month.
Pace will be slow/medium.  One way distance is approximately 33km, and uses
shared paths and light-medium trafficed roads.  The organised ride will only
be one-way this time.  It should be possible to return by train.  The ride
starts at 8am at the bottom of the pedestrian ramp on the north side of Rooty
Hill railway station on Sunday morning, November 3rd.  We'll head for a
coffee shop at Olympic Park.
Starting further along the route is also an option.  If coming, please send
me an email, call or text to 0415 902 708.

- Rob