[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: GET VOTING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Nov 27 20:39:05 UTC 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  Have a look at this link & vote

From: Robert Mueck <RMueck at parracity.nsw.gov.au>
To: Pam Kendrick (pkendrick2012 at gmail.com) <pkendrick2012 at gmail.com>; John Holstein (jonhol2 at netscape.net) <jonhol2 at netscape.net>
Sent: Thu, Nov 28, 2013 7:24 am
Subject: FW: GET VOTING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!

Pam/John

For your information the park Rd Cycleway has made the finals of the AILA
awards.

The SMH is holding an online people's choice vote. http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/vote-premiers-peoples-choice-award-2013-20131126-2y79f.html

I note that cycling features in a few of the final submissions.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Rob Mueck
Project Manager Capital Projects
Parramatta City Council
PO Box 32, Parramatta NSW 2124
Phone (02) 9806 5757 | Mobile (04) 19160361 | Email: rmueck at parracity.nsw.gov.au<mailto:rmueck at parracity.nsw.gov.au>
Parramatta First - The Leading City at the Heart of Sydney
Think before you print! Help save our environment.
Attention: This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. The use,
copying or distribution of this message or any information it contains, by
anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited by Parramatta City
Council.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the
Council.