[CAMWEST-announce] Lennox Bridge Information Session

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Dec 5 22:43:22 UTC 2013

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  Just passing this on for your information. This is a Public Event & you are all welcome.

You are invited to attend a public information session on the Lennox Bridge Portals Project.

Wednesday 11 December
5:30pm – 7:30pm
PARKROYAL Parramatta
30 Phillip Street, Parramatta

Light refreshments will be provided.

This public meeting is to inform interested stakeholders about the next steps of the Lennox Bridge Portal project including an overview of the work so far, construction methodology and timetable, research undertaken, and traffic flow interruption.

Please RSVP by 5:00pm, Monday 9 December to:

Meredith Banks
Business Events Manager, Parramatta Council
mbanks at parracity.nsw.gov.au   or   9806 5652

Please note; paid parking is available at the venue underneath the hotel entrance off Phillip Street. If the underneath car park is full, there is paid parking available at David Frater car park located behind the hotel.