[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Liverpool Heritage Ride #2

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Jan 9 03:36:19 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  Here is a ride being put on by Matt Doherty on Australia Day, a nice way to spend he morning before you head back to Australia's 2nd Settlement at Parramatta for the Australia Day Celebrations in Parramatta Park & assist us with the Valet Bike Parking throughout the afternoon & early evening. See the attached roster for available positions. Email me jonhol2 at netscape.net with the times you are available.