[CAMWEST-announce] Australia Day 2014 Overview and Online Site Induction

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jan 14 09:58:56 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                     it is now only 12 days until Australia Day where we will be providing Valet Bicycle Parking in Parramatta Park. To date I have received NO expressions of interest to assist with this wonderful initiative.

                            If you are attending the celebrations in Parramatta Park, please ride to the event, park your bikes with us & give us 30 minutes or more of your time to assist with parking others bikes.

Ben Steinfelder will be there from 11am providing free services to bikes as well.

The attachment to this email is a copy of the roster with available times. Please do not fill out the roster, instead please contact me on 0410662390 or via email jonhol2 at netscape.net & let me know if you can help & I will confirm your time and forward you a copy of the days programme. There is also an online induction you will need to complete. To access this online induction:

1.     Type this link into your web browser:
http://parracity.inductonline.com/
2.     Enter the First Time User password: parra123
Then follow the prompts. It is a very simple explanation of WHS principles for the event. At the end of the exercise a certificate will be able to be printed which you must bring with you to the event.