[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Bike Muster Registration is closing soon!

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 21 04:54:05 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  the latest version of Bicycle NSW E-news & a reminder for the Mudgee Bike Muster, a proud supporter of Rail Trails For NSW.

Also, don't forget to register for Jim Fitzgerald's talk on Cycling Matilda, a history of the Bicycle in Australia. More information, a link to the booking site & an update on more of Paul's Heritage rides HERE

Subject: FW: Bike Muster Registration is closing soon!

More good stuff from our webmaster.

See our logo.

John

Bike Muster                               Registration is Closing Soon!

View this email in your browser

Bike Muster Registration is Closing                                 Soon!

Hi                                 everyone!

A quick reminder that it's just                                 4 weeks today until Bike Muster 2014 and                                 registration including a souvenir                                 t-shirt will close at 5pm next Friday the 28th                                 March.

We'll still be taking                                 registration for another week or so after that                                 but we cannot gurantee you'll receive a t-shirt                                 if you register after that date.

If you                                 are thinking about joining us at Easter or have                                 already booked and have freinds or family who                                 are yet to book, don't hang around or you/they                                 might miss out!

Safe riding and see see                                 you all soon.

Cheers,

Peter                                 Scott
Bike Muster
www.bikemuster.com.au

Mudgee NSW - Easter - 18th - 21st                                 April

Click here to Register online                                 now.

Facebook

Twitter

STRAVA

Proud                                 Supporter of Rail Trails for NSW

Find out                                 more at:
www.railtrailsnsw.com.au

Copyright ©                               2014 Bizride Pty Limited, All rights                               reserved.
You are subscribed to this                               email update list as a previous participant or by                               signing up through our website.

Our mailing address is:

Bizride Pty                               Limited

32 Brisbane Water                               Rd
Adamstown,                               NSW 2289
Australia

Add                               us to your address book

unsubscribe                               from this list    update                               subscription preferences