[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Phone Fundraising Warning

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Mar 27 10:21:03 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   I received this email from TAD Disability Services today & I am forwarding for your information. Take some time to visit their website as well & see the wonderful work this organisation does for children with severe disabilities.

Dear John,

It has come to our attention that a person has been phoning members of the community advising they are from the 'Disabled Association' and are associated with TAD Disability Services.  The caller then seeks a donation by credit card over the phone.

TAD Disability Services has never undertaken, nor do we intend to undertake, phone fundraising.  We respect your privacy.  We have never swapped or sold your personal information to third parties.

Should you receive a phone call seeking a donation from TAD or from an organisation claiming to be associated with TAD, please do not provide any personal information or payment details.  If you have the opportunity to obtain a phone number or website to pass on to us, this information would assist with our investigations.

If you have any questions or information regarding this issue, please contact Alison Bray, TAD Communications Officer on 1300 663 243.

Sincerely,

Fran Connelley | Development Manager | TAD Disability Services

Winner of the Inaugural NSW Disability Industry Innovation Award

Post: Locked Bag 2008, Wentworthville NSW 2145  | Office: Unit 10, 185 Briens Road, Northmead, NSW 2152

T: 1300 663 243  |  F: 02 9890 1911  |  E: frm at tadnsw.org.au  |  W: www.tadnsw.org.au

Please refer to a disclaimer regarding this email at www.tadnsw.org.au/edisclaimer.ht

[...]

Please refer to a disclaimer regarding this email at www.tadnsw.org.au/edisclaimer.html

Forward this email

This email was sent to jonhol2 at netscape.net by frm at tadnsw.org.au  |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™  |  Privacy Policy.

TADNSW | Unit 10, 185 Briens Road | Northmead | NSW | 2152 | Australia