[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Member Update - Refer a friend to She Rides and win one of 20 x $50 Coles Myer cards!

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Apr 2 22:34:08 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  here is an interesting programme from Cycling Australia aimed at women over 30. If you have an interest in returning to cycling or know someone who does, please encourage them to join this programme.

Subject: Member Update - Refer a friend to She Rides and win one of 20 x $50 Coles Myer cards!

REFER A FRIEND TO SHE RIDES AND WIN ONE OF 20 x $50 COLES MYER CARDS!

Cycling Australia, in conjunction with Mountain Bike Australia, the Amy Gillett Foundation, AustCycle, Cycling Queensland and Cycling New South Wales, is excited to announce the launch of a new national riding initiative for women called She Rides!

She Rides will run between May and July and is aimed at women over the age of 30 who want to ride for health, transport, fitness and fun but lack the access, skills, confidence or support to make a change. Nine pilot programs will be delivered in New South Wales and Queensland, with the opportunity for expansion into other states in the future.

Cycling Australia’s Interim CEO Adrian Anderson believes She Rides will be a key step forward in increasing the number of women riding in the community.

“This is a wonderful initiative and Cycling Australia is delighted to see the She Rides program come to fruition,” said Anderson. “Increasing the number of women riding for recreational purposes is an important priority for Cycling Australia and I encourage our network of members to support and promote the program to their female friends and family members.”

Early bird registrations are now open online and CA and MTBA members have the opportunity to win one of 20 x $50 Coles Myer gift cards. Simply ask the females you refer to list your full name in the friend referral section on the registration form to go into the draw to win!

Program locations are listed on the She Rides social media platforms (Facebook – SheRidesAU and Twitter - @SheRidesAU) and we encourage you to like, share, follow and re-tweet #SheRides to spread the word to women you know who might be keen to ride a bike but need a little push in the right direction.

For more information on She Rides please contact Alex Bright, National Participation Coordinator at Cycling Australia, on (02) 9339 5800 or sherides at cycling.org.au.

FOLLOW ONLINE

·  Facebook
			·  Twitter #SheRides
			·  Instagram

						Unsubscribe from the Major Event News, Promos, Competitions & Special Offers mailing list.