[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Our newest program to eradicate litter - Community Litter Grants launch today

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Jun 16 08:39:27 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   yet another non cycling event, but once again, worth becoming involved in.

Subject: Our newest program to eradicate litter - Community Litter Grants launch today

					Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

					June 2014

	Community Litter Grants Stamp Out Litterbugs

	Are you fed up with seeing litter in your neighbourhood? Do you have a great idea to clean up your neighbourhood?
	Get your project off the ground with funding through the Community Litter Grants.
	A joint initiative of Keep NSW Beautiful and the NSW EPA, the Community Litter Grants are open for 2014. The program distributes funds to community groups who are working to keep their local area clean.

	How to Apply
	First you will need to register to do a 'Local Litter Check' in your area - comparing a litter hotspot with a clean area to find out what factors are allowing the hotspot to gather litter.
	After the Local Litter Check is complete you can apply for your grant. You will need to give details of how you plan to spend the funds and what you want to achieve with your project.
	We're happy to answer any questions so don't hesitate to get in touch on 02 8594 4099 or communitylittergrants at knswb.org.au.

	Visit our website to register for the Local Litter Check and apply

	This project is a NSW EPA Waste Less, Recycle More initiative funded by the waste levy.

					Sponsors

					Website Links
					About Us
News
Become a Member
Our Partners
Contact Us

					Our Programs
					Tidy Towns
Sustainable Cities
Clean Beaches
EnviroMentors
Community Litter Grants
KNSWB Congress

© Keep NSW Beautiful 2014 | Level 1, 270 King St, Newtown, NSW 2042 Unsubscribe