[CAMWEST-announce] Bicycle Valet Parking 23 August at Lakemba

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Aug 11 09:19:38 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  we have been booked to provide Bicycle Valet Parking at the Haldon St Festival at Lakemba http://www.haldonstreetfestival.com.au/how-to-get-there/ on Saturday 23 August 2014 and once again we need some volunteers. I have a starter from the Canterbury Men's Bike Shed & hope to get a few more from there, but I would like to have a couple of CAMWEST members on hand as well.

 The link above will tell you all about the Festival. It is about 3.4 km from the Cooks River Cycle Way  http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/467279138 and just 3.5km from the M5 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/467292616. Both routes require a small amount of on road riding & some footpaths but are quite rideable..

This is a great opportunity to promote cycling in the Canterbury City Council Local Government Area & is being supported by Council.

If you are able to help, please drop me an email at jonhol2 at netscape.net.