[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: PedalFest cheap registration closes 22 August!

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 14 23:55:44 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  for your information. This is a weekend of great rides in some wonderful countryside at the foot of the Barrington Tops.

Subject: PedalFest cheap registration closes 22 August!

                                                DUNGOG
                                 PEDALFEST
                             5-7 September '14

Dear BUGS organisers and Cycling Advocates,

The nineteenth Dungog PedalFest is just three weeks away.
Advance registrations close 22 August - save by registering online now!
                                                     www.pedalfest.org.au

Please pass this email on to your membership - the PedalFest flyer is attached.
There you'll find the full program of events and activities including:
          # Mulga Bill's Bush Dance
          # The Dungog Arts Society Annual Show
          # "Sunshine on Leith" at the historic James Theatre cinema
          # Camping at the Dungog Showground
          # Road rides and MTB singletrack

It's all in aid of the Westpac Rescue Helicopter and the joy of cycling in
superb rural surroundings!

Come join us in pedallers' paradise!

Cheers and thanks,

Ken Rubeli