[CAMWEST-announce] CAMWEST AGM

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Aug 29 00:19:04 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                    after much juggling of calendar dates and numerous emails we have decided on a date for our belated AGM. Details are as follows:_

DATE:  Friday 12 September 2014
TIME:  6.30pm to 7.30pm
VENUE: Retro Room, Parramatta City Library, Civic Place Parramatta.

Unfortunately bicycles aren't allowed in the library, but should you wish to ride, we can organise access to the bike lockers at the Horwood Place  Secure Bike Cage or Erby Place.

An RSVP is not necessary, but would certainly be appreciated.