[CAMWEST-announce] Bike Valet Parking Parramatta Foundations Celebration

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Oct 8 11:05:56 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   we have been successful in obtaining a start for FREE Bike Valet Parking for the Parramatta Foundations Festival https://www.facebook.com/events/1479293775655048/ on Sunday 2 November 2014. Please pass on this information to your contacts, Facebook, Twitter etc,. We will also be looking for some volunteer labour to assist with the event between 2pm & 10pm on that date.

In conjunction with the BVP, Paul Bowyer will be running a series of three abridged versions of his immensely popular & informative Heritage Rides and Bicycle Hire will be available for those who don't have a bicycle & wish to participate. http://parramattaheritagerides.net/

More information HERE. Come along & sample some tastes of Parramatta's Heritage by bicycle (these are child friendly rides for children accompanied by an adult guardian) and then stick around & enjoy a vibrant mix of foods and culture along Church Street Parramatta.

If you are able to assist with the BVP, please email me as soon as possible with your preferred times. It can be as little as half an hour, or a couple of hours. Do one or all of Paul's rides, sample some of the fare available & give us a bit of your time to talk cycling & help your fellow cyclists enjoy the event as well.

PS: WE WILL PARK ANY WHEELED VEHICLE THAT CAN BE MOVED BY A SINGLE PERSON ( For example, Prams, kids scooters, nanna trolleys or mobility scooters)