[CAMWEST-announce] Volunteers required

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Nov 1 05:12:25 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,
            if you have been following Facebook etc, you will realise we have a fairly busy day planned for tomorrow 2/11/14 at Parramatta for the Foundation Festival. So far we have only had a couple of volunteers to assist with Bike valet parking. We will be at the intersection of Erby Place & Phillip St from 2.00pm until about 9.30pm. There are heaps of activities planned for the day http://www.parracity.nsw.gov.au/play/whats_on/events_calendar/events_store/all/foundation_day
and we need some volunteers to pass on information to visitors and park bikes. Time slots are available any time between 2pm & 9.30pm. Come along on your bike, give us a bit of your time & enjoy the food and festival.