[CAMWEST-announce] Parramatta Foundation Day Roster

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Nov 1 10:00:50 UTC 2014

Susannah, Ian, Matt & Danny,
                                               thank you all very much for volunteering for this hopefully busy day.

Here is a quick roster:

Susannah: 2pm to 4pm

Matt: 4pm to 6pm

Danny: 6pm to 8pm

Ian: 8pm to 10pm. (possibly be finished by 9.30pm)

I will have Charlene and  a couple of young staff from Addventageous plus Andrew Goard during the afternoon to assist with "Try a Bike" & to supervise children's Activities.

Adam from Padaling Parramatta will be present from 2.30pm to do bike safety check & minor adjustments

Paul Bowyer will be hosting 3 Heritage Rides during the afternoon.

I have some give-aways in the form of bike helmets, bells & stickers

Here's hoping we have a great afternoon /evening.