[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Northern Lennox Portals Opening for use

. jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Dec 19 02:40:01 UTC 2014

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   pass this great news on to all of your contacts.

Subject: Northern Lennox Portals Opening for use

Merry Xmas everyone.

Just a short not to say the Northern Portal will be open for use on Tuesday afternoon…

Merry Xmas wishes and safe riding into the new year.

Myfanwy Lawrence
Transport Planner,  Parramatta City Council

Think before you print! Help save our environment.
Attention: This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. The use, copying or distribution of this message or any information it contains, by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited by Parramatta City Council.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Council.