[CAMWEST-announce] Australia Day BVP Roster update

. jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Jan 18 09:06:01 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   thank you very much  to those of you who have already volunteered. We still have heaps of opportunities to volunteer. Come along, volunteer for a s little as half an hour & then either enjoy the festivities, join Paul Bowyer for one of his two heritage rides http://parramattaheritagerides.net/ and then come back & give us a hand. Free bike safety checks from 10am. Tell all your friends, cyclists or not.

The amended roster is attached with times that are still available.