[CAMWEST-announce] Bike Valet Parking

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon May 11 12:03:25 UTC 2015

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  we have been asked to provide a Bike Valet Parking Service at the Campsie Food Festival again this year on Saturday 30 may 2015. We are required to be there from 10am to 4pm. I have asked for assistance from the Canterbury Men's Shed, but their assistance hasn't been confirmed.

If you are available for this event, could you please let me know your availability as soon as possible. I will be out of town and off email and phone contact for 3 days (15 to 17 may 2015) and back in town on 20/5/15.

I look forward to being swamped with volunteers, or at least drizzled with a few.

Thanks