[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Update to Auburn City Bike Plan

Rob robkemp at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 2 09:41:48 UTC 2016

Hi CAMWESTies,

Further to Peter Gilbert's email a couple of weeks ago, there is a
public meeting where participants are invited to share their views and
suggestions about the bike facilities in the Auburn area.  This area
includes Sydney Olympic Park, so it's one of the main recreational
cycling areas in Sydney.  See below for details about the meeting.  If
you haven't filled out the survey yet, please take a few minutes to fill
it in.  It can be accessed from the link below.

cheers,

Rob