[CAMWEST-announce] CAMWEST Extinction?

Mark Robson (Austral Wright) Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Thu Oct 13 22:05:59 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

Whenever I have had discussions with either Councils or State govt or RTA ( now RMS ) it has always ( and only ) been the Camwest name
that has got me in the door. The reputation this name has is incredibly good and it would be a great shame to have it disappear.

We need to have an AGM and work on ways to have the name continue.

Mark Robson