[CAMWEST-announce] Volunteers needed for Australia Day Bicycle Valet Parking in Parramatta Park & Parramatta Heritage Rides back for Australia Day Event

Michael Goard mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Sat Jan 19 00:10:49 UTC 2019

Camwest is providing bicycle valet parking for the 2019 Australia Day
event in Parramatta Park.

BVP is available from 10am until 9.30pm at our stand just inside the
Tudor Gatehouse (George St entrance).

It's on Sat 26 January.  Unfortunately you won't be able to ride through
the park on the day, so if you're coming from the western side of
Parramatta Park, the best option is to ride through Cumberland Hospital
out to Fleet St and then down O'Connell St to the Tudor Gatehouse.

We are also looking for volunteers so if you can help out for a couple
of hours during the day we'd love to hear from you!

Parramatta Heritages is back for some rides on Australia Day. Rides
start from the CAMWEST Bicycle Valet Parking stand in Parramatta Park,
Just inside the Tudor Gatehouse.

What better way to kick off the year than with a 1 hour tour of some of
Parramatta's wonderful heritage, including  St Johns Cemetery, the
Indigenous river pathway, and some of Parramatta's hidden jewels?

There are 3 rides, at 11am, 1pm and 3pm.

Each will follow the same route, with some minor variations possible.
May be cancelled in the event of inclement weather.

Why not tag along?

Michael Goard
mpgoard at ihug.com.au<mpgoard at ihug.com.au>
Phone: +61 415 191 405