[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Super Tuesday 2019 volunteer recruitment

Michael Goard mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Thu Feb 14 12:51:09 UTC 2019

Good afternoon Michael,

My name is Ollie, I work at Bicycle Network. I got your contact off Mark
Crispin from the City of Parramatta. We are running our annual bike
count in Parramatta on March 5^th , and need volunteers to help us
count; Mark suggested that you might have some contacts who might be
interested. Each volunteer receives a $60 donation in their name to a
community group or org of their choosing as a reward for a 2 hour bike
count (see below for full blurb). If you could, could you please
circulate the below info to your group / network?

*Count Details*:

Tuesday, 5 March 2019

7am to 9am

*Super Tuesday*is a nationwide survey of commuter bike movements that
takes place on the first Tuesday of March every year. By counting, you
will be helping Bicycle Network gather data on trends among commuter
bike riders across the country.

This data is shared with local councils, state government, and other
organisations to help understand key issues for riders. This in turn
informs the delivery of infrastructure, as well as programs to make
riding a bike easier for everyone.

*What can you get by volunteering?*Bicycle Network will be donate $60 to
a local club, charity or organisation nominated by you. Alternatively,
you can nominate to use the contribution for your Bicycle Network
Membership or you can gift a Bicycle Network Membership to a friend or
family member.

*To Register*, go to www.supertuesday.com.au
<http://www.supertuesday.com.au> and:

  * Under the Super Tuesday Tab, scroll down and click register now
  * On the ‘log in’ page,
      o if you are not a member, click ‘Become a Friend’ on the right
      o Enter your contact details
      o If you are a member enter your details)
  * Select a count site on the map, and click register
  * Complete the registration with your preferences
  * You will receive a count sheet and confirmation email

Kind regards,

*Ollie Conlan*

Super Counts Co-ordinator

<https://www.bicyclenetwork.com.au/>

*VIC:*    Level 4, 246 Bourke St Melbourne 3000

*TAS:*   210 Collins St Hobart 7000

*p.***(03) 8376 8846

*Follow us:*

cid:image002.png at 01D24FB0.359AEDF0
<https://www.youtube.com/user/BicycleNetwork>cid:image003.png at 01D24FB0.359AEDF0
<https://twitter.com/Bicycle_Network>cid:image004.png at 01D24FB0.359AEDF0
<https://www.instagram.com/bicycle_network/>cid:image006.png at 01D2509F.BE681500
<https://www.facebook.com/BicycleNetwork>cid:image007.png at 01D2509F.BE681500
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/bicycle_network/>

/The information in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee
named. It may contain legally privileged or confidential information
that is subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient you
must not use, disclose copy or distribute this communication. If you
have received this message in error, please delete the e-mail and notify
the sender. No representation is made that this e-mail is free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient. /