[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST site handover

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jul 2 21:50:52 UTC 2005

Dear Marty
I recall our first meeting when you were contemplating getting involved with
CAMWEST.
Who could have then predicted your invaluable contribution? I want to
personally thank you.
The website is more than just a 'feather in your cap', it's more like one of
those American Indian headdresses with many feathers.
And it has, in a sense, 'saved' CAMWEST as an organisation as we've shifted
to a more cyber-focussed group.

I see Paul Bowyer has a Parramatta Heritage Ride scheduled for Sunday 25
September. I hope to be on that one.
Will prep myself from the web first. Fantastic!

Don't lose touch completely, Marty. All best to you and Pat and growing
family.

Ian