[CAMWEST-discuss] Hi from newbie

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Thu Aug 4 20:00:21 UTC 2005

Welcome, Jeff. CAMWEST exists, but much of what we do these days is directly
with local government councils and the RTA, and we keep meetings to a
minimum by using email and the website. I'd be happy to sit with you over a
coffee or glass or amber/red and yarn about CAMWEST and what needs to be
done. How you might best fit for cycling advocacy and rides will partly
depend on where you live. Feel free to contact me (9639 4654). Look forward
to meeting you.
Ian