[CAMWEST-discuss] Hello and Thanks

Jeff Lehrer jlehrer at bigpond.com
Sun Aug 7 09:53:11 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses.

Parramatta Park proposal - Ludicrous. (Not that I actually use the park for
cycling).

Upon reading Ian and Robert's emails about how CAMWEST operates I couldn't
help but think that this is exactly what suits me with my lifestyle. However
at the same time I, and maybe others (I am guessing John, because he
indicated that he is also new and busy but was wondering about face to face
meeting.) find that while this level of communication is suitable and even
prefered, I would like to meet a few of the people and verbally discuss
what's what initially so that I feel like I am in the right spot when
further communication becomes mostly electronic.

I will look at my rosters over the next day or two and call Ian as he
suggested and organise a time and place for a chat and of course food and
liquid intake. I would see this as an opportunity for me, John and other
newbies to say hi and really become a part of what we have already signed up
to be a part of.

Thanks
Jeff