[CAMWEST-discuss] Proposed Changes to Cycling in Parramatta Park

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Sun Aug 7 10:22:14 UTC 2005

Thanks to John for bringing this to our attention.
I'd be available for a meeting any evening this week except for Thursday.
I see at the moment the max speed in the park is supposed to be 35 kmph
(http://www.ppt.nsw.gov.au/regulations_frameset.htm) - I imagine there
would be a number of cyclists that would exceed that speed, especially
in the downhill sections.  Are the new speed restrications proposed for
the whole of the park, or just one section?
As Graham wrote, I think we need to see some copies of the document to
find out actually what is proposed and why...

cheers,

Rob Kemp