[CAMWEST-discuss] Proposed changes to traffic management for Parramatta Park

Robert Catford droftac at ozemail.com.au
Sun Aug 14 12:55:00 UTC 2005

Dear cycling enthusiasts and cycle users of Parramatta Park,

I thought I'd make a fist of addressing the Parramatta Park Trust's proposed traffic management changes recently announced. This is a draft letter from CAMWEST and I've tried to incorporate others' ideas where possible and I'd welcome your feedback before sending off.

It's important that the Trust receive alot of submissions from cyclists but I think its even more important that they receive a coordinated response from cyclists hence my wish to share these ideas widely so that hopefully we can come up with a shared response or close to it.

Submission deadline is 23rd August so I'd like your responses soon and encourage you to get writing.